Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

Well i bought both just now. My Spanish visit was interrupted for 10 minutes !
Great work @Skalap you set the bar high with an interesting pick and truly great effort with the hints. (edit : assuming we actually have cracked it ;)
Feel sorry for the next person haha. No pressure.
Good work Needles & Grooves. We should be proud of ourselves !

Also its a good job there are better people than i with the guesses !!!

Last edited:
For my UK/Europe team, theres a number of sealed copies of the red 'Heritage i' on discogs for £10 (plus £3 postage). I put an order in yesterday so can update once I receive it.

Here's the link for those that want a great deal!

Edit: There's also the Heritage ii on eBay at £14 inc postage. Only caveat is that its from the states so the estimated delivery is between 10th-28th June. I put an order in for that as well, I think it was one of those listings that has several copies available

Last edited:
For my UK/Europe team, theres a number of sealed copies of the red 'Heritage i' on discogs for £10 (plus £3 postage). I put an order in yesterday so can update once I receive it.

Here's the link for those that want a great deal!

Edit: There's also the Heritage ii on eBay at £14 inc postage. Only caveat is that its from the states so the estimated delivery is between 10th-28th June. I put an order in for that as well, I think it was one of those listings that has several copies available

That is a great deal. If @Skalap announces these tomorrow I’ll be all over any copies if they’re left!

Where are you gunna get them from? Juno?
Not sure yet. I just blew my vinyl budget on the Dylan box but when it's replenished I'll take a look around and see if anyone in town has it. Going to try to start buying locally more again. If not, I've never bought from Juno before but you've said you've had good experiences. It seems like the blue and red versions aren't limited.

I wonder how much of a bump Mark will notice in his sales due to this. I can't imagine with how small his sales must be it won't go unnoticed.

I would be curious to know too (if it's the AoTM and a lot of us buy the record).

I picked up Heritage I last week not even caring if it was AOTM or not. It's so good. Just ordered Heritage II today. Great stuff!

And you did very well!

Is there any other US alternatives to Bandcamp? Heritage II vinyl not in stock on amazon and Bullmoose/Plaidroom don't have either in stock.
Amazon is back ordered 1-2 weeks, but they do have it for sale here.

I called and ordered from Bull Moose. They seemed fairly certain they could get it. If that fails I'll go with an Amazon back order or Bandcamp.

Back