Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

it probably has to be one of the soul jazz records because mark is not really on a label that i know of, let alone one that can relate to the rumble in the jungle fight

it probably has to be one of the soul jazz records because mark is not really on a label that i know of, let alone one that can relate to the rumble in the jungle fight
Ropeadope, the label Heritage I and II were released on, is a boxing term, and the rugby clip was highlights of a game between Japan and New Zealand. It's Mark.

Oh wait! Can I still change my mind?
It isn't too late. I would be thrilled for Paula. Lol

But also equally thrilled by the Mark Clive de Lowe pick. I once had an old MP3 of him performing at this jazz club in DC, Bohemian Gardens. A soul vocalist joined him. I can't remember her name. But the amount of looping and jamming they did was amazing. I don't know where that MP3 is, I've been desperately trying to find it to share here. And not remembering the singers name is not helping. (Great story there, teeeee, thanks for nothing, lol).

So, do we have any confirmation from whoever was picked to run the next month? (I can't find the post, and I don't remember who it was)
Also, I was thinking today of what record I would pick if it was my turn. Are we allowed to choose a record that hasn't been reissued recently but is easy to get, say in Discogs or Ebay?

So, do we have any confirmation from whoever was picked to run the next month? (I can't find the post, and I don't remember who it was)
Also, I was thinking today of what record I would pick if it was my turn. Are we allowed to choose a record that hasn't been reissued recently but is easy to get, say in Discogs or Ebay?

We have no news from @Goatfish, @ChristoBee will probably have to select someone else :( You are allowed to pick any record you want. Just think globally, as an European (same applies for people in other parts of the world), I must have an easy access to the record without paying crazy prices on shipping. The recordS I picked is easy to purchase from Bandcamp, local record shops, big online record stores, Amazon or Discogs, anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
We have no news from @Goatfish, @ChristoBee will probably have to select someone else :( You are allowed to pick any record you want. Just think globally, as an European (same applies for people in other parts of the world), I must have an easy access to the record without paying crazy prices on shipping. The recordS I picked is easy to purchase from Bandcamp, local record shops, big online record stores, Amazon or Discogs, anywhere in the world.
ohh, I know of this super rare record that I have and will gladly pick it, ;)

said record may not actually exist in my collection

when mark de clive-lowe is announced i will buy both volumes on bandcamp for that special color and to have a better digital copy (FLAC all the way). along with finally buying that daughters album and picking up a few digital only stuff... aka.... i'm spending like 100 bucks on bandcamp

when mark de clive-lowe is announced i will buy both volumes on bandcamp for that special color and to have a better digital copy (FLAC all the way). along with finally buying that daughters album and picking up a few digital only stuff... aka.... i'm spending like 100 bucks on bandcamp
Do we know if only the bancamp versions are colured? I did not see a black version on discogs and wonder if there are black copies or all are red or blue.

Back