Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

So, without culling through 15 pages of this thread, this record club is going to be kinda like a book club? Like, we choose a record and we all individually purchase it from a retailer of our choosing and then listen to it and discuss it?
with the difference that one selected individual (picked at random through a tightly kept secret algorithm) will be choosing the AoTM and providing the hints to the Guess thread.

the rest is how you describe

sounds very cool - looking forward to it :D

I expect this to be even more interesting than VMP AoTMs because it's not business/money driven. Every picker will be allowed to select one record he really wants to share with other people without worrying if it's good or not for business. The only thing is that the record must be easy to find anywhere in the world which shouldn't be too hard. All genres and decades are welcome, I know how good but also how different tastes we all have so I am really excited to follow someone into metal, blues or classical music, genres I am not so familiar with. We'll see how it goes but I sincerely hope it's something that will bring more and more members to these threads once we will have vented all our frustration and disappointment concerning VMP.

Back