Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

Do you know how long this discount is going on for? I was planning on finally pulling the trigger on Heritage (and maybe Heritage II) but I really wanted to wait for May 1 when Bandcamp is again allowing artists to get 100% of the profit.

Apparently it was this weekend only. I would try though as both Heritage 1&2 are the best AoTM ever picked and the code may still be active.

Screenshot_2020-04-22-08-42-37-218_com.google.android.gm.jpg

A message from Mark :

1587716465023.png

Attachments

• 1587716502123.png
    1587716502123.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
hi all!

glad to see the Dreamweavers album has come across your radar already :) shipping vinyl from europe to the US is crazy, i have no idea why. but yes, the album will be in US stores. if you have a favorite, ask them about it along with the label info (Mother Tongue Records) and hopefully they can order it if it isnt already coming in. planning on doing a streamed chat with my collaborators and album producers about the record in a couple of weeks' time once it hits streaming services too.

btw, Mother Tongue is a great new Italian label who have their own pressing plant. the care they're taking in the whole production process is amazing and this might just be my favorite vinyl pressing i've had of one of my own releases :) for some out there beats, check out Tommaso Cappellato's 'Butterflying' release on Mother Tongue as well. and speaking of, they told me that shipping to the US is a flat rate for up to 10 records via their online store - https://www.mothertonguerecords.com/vinyl-records-shop/

x

ps. the vinyl going out to stores may be the regular black wax, not the variant on bandcamp and on the MT online store
Copied from pre-order thread

Cross post from Online Vinyl Deals :

30% discount on Ropeadope Store with discount code APPRECIATION. It's a good opportunity to grab those two beauties :

1605252960271.png

@NewsFedora

@Mark de Clive-Lowe emailed us a few days ago with the following:

hi [n&g],

hope you’re well and maintaining ok in these times ! i wanted to let you and n&g community know about my end of year livestream coming up december 20 - hosted on bandcamp. if you get an opportunity to share it with the crew, that’d be great. i’m doing a solo live set from the studio, live remixing. the link is here: Live from the Lab from Mark de Clive-Lowe

cheers!

Back