Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

Ordered this today! It’ll be here Tuesday. Can’t wait!

I received both I and II yesterday and gave them a (few) spin(s). While I thought both were good when listening via spotify/sonos, I thought I had a distinct preference for Heritage I. Now, after spinning both a few times through, I have to say both records are fantastic. I have also changed my mind... Heritage II booms. Its always amazing how different certain tracks sound on vinyl vs streaming/digital.

I’ve listened to this record 3 times this weekend, at different times of the day. I love how the mix of influences in the music creates a cohesive “whole.” It is not and doesn’t feel like a mash-up of genres or styles but rather an incorporation of various influences to make something Unique, beautiful, and personal. And I really appreciate the personal aspects. It did not feel as if the artist was trying to manipulate my emotions (here’s a love song, here’s a happy song, etc.). Instead, it felt as though I was along for a ride with his thoughts as he reflected on his life, the things he loves, and what has made him Him. Thanks for this Pick @Skalap !

If you haven't purchased this wonderful record yet (shame on you), here is a great opportunity. Ropeadope if offering a 35% discount on all their catalog. Use the code "support" at check out.

Last edited:
If you haven't purchased this wonderful record yet (shame on you), here is a great opportunity. Ropeadope if offering a 35% discount on all their catalog. Use the code "support" at check out.

Ooh, thanks! Was waiting for something like this to happen. Grabbed Heritage I & II. Finally!
$38.50 for both shipped!

Do you know how long this discount is going on for? I was planning on finally pulling the trigger on Heritage (and maybe Heritage II) but I really wanted to wait for May 1 when Bandcamp is again allowing artists to get 100% of the profit.

Back