N&G Secret Santa 2023

Would you be interested in participating in Secret Santa this year?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Hell yeah, brother

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Is the Pope Catholic?

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • No, I am the Grinch

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got my gifts and shipping it out tomorrow..

and here is something for my santa, please post a picture of the back of the shipper and show the letter because i put a bit of effort into it and want people to see the fun

Last edited:
View attachment 189238Final one has arrived! Tash Sultana’s Flow State. A name I’ve always heard over here, but not something I’ve listened to. Looking forward to giving them a shot. Thanks again @cul8er - you did great!
So glad you like them. Tash is one of my favs and am glad to promote them as much as I can!
Not on this record, but this is the video that really got them started.

Ok, here is the pic of the contents of the amazing package from @swamp which included something from my want-list (Bush Tetras) a few from his favorite label (Lauren Records) a handwritten note on a couple Backstreet Boys postcards, and some items from his Etsy shop. Such a generous and thoughtful package, thank you again!

IMG_6391.JPG

Ok, here is the pic of the contents of the amazing package from @swamp which included something from my want-list (Bush Tetras) a few from his favorite label (Lauren Records) a handwritten note on a couple Backstreet Boys postcards, and some items from his Etsy shop. Such a generous and thoughtful package, thank you again!

View attachment 189363
I will gladly use any excuse to send someone large Backstreet Boys trading cards. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a good rest of the holidays and new year!

View attachment 189545
Let’s goooooooooo! Very excited to spin these. Revolver was a conspicuous absence in my collection, and I’ve never listed to Station to Station before. Great additions.

Thank you Santa whoever you are!!

🙋🏻

That was me!

Glad they arrived with you! Yes revolver struck me as a missing link and I really like that new mix. Station to Station is my fav Bowie and probably in my all time top 5. Hope you enjoy!

View attachment 189545
Let’s goooooooooo! Very excited to spin these. Revolver was a conspicuous absence in my collection, and I’ve never listed to Station to Station before. Great additions.

Thank you Santa whoever you are!!

Also I love how your little nug canister is just out and chillin

giphy.gif

Back