N&G AOTM Year 5: General Thread & Archive

28 names on the wheel; spinning on day 29...

View attachment 196575View attachment 196576

...and @gaporter takes it by a millimeter!
If you're still up for it, you'll be running the April guess thread for our May AotM!
I have to be honest, I feel somewhat conflicted because I haven't been active at all in the AOTM threads (or much of the forum as a whole) in quite some time. Life has been doing a number on me recently and my interaction with this wonderful corner of the internet has been far more sparse than I would like. Thankfully, though, I'm about to go on break from work and school for the next two weeks (thank god), which should hopefully give me some time to not only plan for my thread, but try to catch up on the other Year 5 picks so far (to see what I'm up against 😉). I've really wanted to be more active on here again lately, so maybe this will help with that!

I have to be honest, I feel somewhat conflicted because I haven't been active at all in the AOTM threads (or much of the forum as a whole) in quite some time. Life has been doing a number on me recently and my interaction with this wonderful corner of the internet has been far more sparse than I would like. Thankfully, though, I'm about to go on break from work and school for the next two weeks (thank god), which should hopefully give me some time to not only plan for my thread, but try to catch up on the other Year 5 picks so far (to see what I'm up against 😉). I've really wanted to be more active on here again lately, so maybe this will help with that!
Fortunately, you got a month to prep, or procrastinate like I did :cool: for this month's guess thread!

Fortunately, you got a month to prep, or procrastinate like I did :cool: for this month's guess thread!
The most difficult thing right now is trying to decide what to pick... I've had one album in mind for a while that I told myself I'd pick if I was ever up for this again, but of course now that it's actually happening I'm having second thoughts!

Back