N&G AOTM Year 5: General Thread & Archive

So the February guess thread had originally been set aside for @johnpisme who had busy life stuff preventing him from making a pick as we came to the end of the first wave, but since he's disappeared and not responded to my check in I've spun the wheel for March's AotM, and will happily insert @johnpisme into a later month should he return.

In the meanwhile...
20231231_212950.jpg20231231_213009.jpg

Happy 2024 @Lee Newman - just in time to be done with the chucklefucks! Looking forward to seeing and hearing what you've got for us.

So the February guess thread had originally been set aside for @johnpisme who had busy life stuff preventing him from making a pick as we came to the end of the first wave, but since he's disappeared and not responded to my check in I've spun the wheel for March's AotM, and will happily insert @johnpisme into a later month should he return.

In the meanwhile...
View attachment 191749View attachment 191750

Happy 2024 @Lee Newman - just in time to be done with the chucklefucks! Looking forward to seeing and hearing what you've got for us.
alrighty. Have it down to two prospects so I should be ready to go when the time comes!!!

Hey @avecigrec just a quick question as I whittle down my final decision. Do you know of a good way to see if something is easily available international? Is it safe to assume if it's on Amazon people should be able to easily get it?

I'd say that's a safe assumption.
I also tend to l take a quick look at Juno and HHV as well.

Back