N&G AOTM Year 4: General Thread & Archive

So I promise from here on out I will be more on top of this. But I need someone to run it for July (August ROTM), if you can be ready to start in a few days you can have it, first come first serve! After this I’ll be spinning the wheel on the first of each month and hopefully I won’t get afk people lol

@TenderLovingKiller® @Poly-Rythmo @avecigrec @Hemotep you all seem to still be pretty active? Up for stepping in at very short notice?

The wheel has spoken! The picker for September ROTM will be…

View attachment 144540

@debar22
Sorry folks 🙁, I had asked to be taken off the list earlier this year after I went back in the office full time - there’s no way I could give this the care and effort that y’all deserve. Wish I could as I was super excited when I first signed up.

The wheel has spoken! The picker for the October ROTM is @GelloJive

I see they haven’t been active in a few weeks so I’ll give a week to see if they respond E56F1BEC-F0BE-424C-95F9-FFBF1373BE82.png

I think an important thing we might need to do is to not reveal the winner as soon as it's guessed, if we look at the old threads, with the first couple threads they kept people wondering and never answered until the designated time, it might increase interest in the threads

I think an important thing we might need to do is to not reveal the winner as soon as it's guessed, if we look at the old threads, with the first couple threads they kept people wondering and never answered until the designated time, it might increase interest in the threads

I thought about doing this, for sure, but figured with what @Jan managed with what was available, it would only be more evident with each successive clue that he was right (as evidenced by his response to the clue dump)

But I agree it's a good idea.

I thought about doing this, for sure, but figured with what @Jan managed with what was available, it would only be more evident with each successive clue that he was right (as evidenced by his response to the clue dump)

But I agree it's a good idea.
Thats true

I didn't mean to seem harsh because it wasn't meant as a callout towards you, I noticed it was an issue a few days ago based on the last few months.. it's almost like the ROTM isn't next month's ROTM but this month's

Back