N&G AOTM Year 4: General Thread & Archive

Thats true

I didn't mean to seem harsh because it wasn't meant as a callout towards you, I noticed it was an issue a few days ago based on the last few months.. it's almost like the ROTM isn't next month's ROTM but this month's

Oh, I didn't feel called out in the least or feel you were being harsh at all. Just basically wanted to put forth that I agreed with you and had been entertaining similar thoughts.

Oh my god I’m so sorry! I usually pick at the beginning of the previous month and I totally forgot :(. If anyone can do it on this short notice they are absolutely free to do so!

I can probably get one going on fairly short notice but I also don't want to cut in front of anyone since I've already done a month last year.

I also want to apologize again for dropping the ball this month. I’ll be announcing the January host tomorrow and I promise to be more on top of it for the rest of my time as the host

Who ever steps up and takes this month I will reward you with a band camp gift card. My way to say sorry about making up do this last second

Back