N&G AOTM Year 3: General Thread & Archive

Ah, I see from the statuses that scott will not be back on the forum until next week... I suppose waiting to hear back from him won't do any harm considering January is still so far off, right?

Totally. He doesn’t need to start the thread until December and he’s always seemed to regret missing out that time. If you hear nothing in a couple of weeks can always draw again!

Totally. He doesn’t need to start the thread until December and he’s always seemed to regret missing out that time. If you hear nothing in a couple of weeks can always draw again!
Damn. Double damn. I’ll be on my honeymoon almost all of December. I assume there’s no way I can grab a spot on a following month rather than having to wait another few years? I already passed this up once! Let me know.. all good either way

@gaporter

Last edited:
Damn. Double damn. I’ll be on my honeymoon almost all of December. I assume there’s no way I can grab a spot on a following month rather than having to wait another few years? I already passed this up once! Let me know.. all good either way

@gaporter
I suppose, if everyone is cool with it, i could bump you to February and draw a new name for January? all for the power of love, of course. just make sure you have some heat for us when it's your turn 😉

Back