N&G AOTM Year 3: General Thread & Archive

Maybe too early to post this but …
if the random selector keeps selecting people who are no longer interested, would it be worthwhile throwing out to volunteers rather than find another unlucky pick, I bet we have plenty still wanting a go or another go.
I for one promise to make an effort in next thread.
I just wish one day I find a morsel of inspiration and solved a month ! ( never gonna happen).

if the random selector keeps selecting people who are no longer interested, would it be worthwhile throwing out to volunteers rather than find another unlucky pick, I bet we have plenty still wanting a go or another go.
I just wish one day I find a morsel of inspiration and solved a month ! ( never gonna happen).

I don't necessarily disagree but speed was literally on the day of the pick but right before it lol

I think maybe a one-week grace period from being tagged to moving on to another pick would work. There will still be plenty of time for the person who gets selected to plan out a choice and a thread.

I'll also say that @ByersVinyl has a decent suggestion for what to do should @Speedracer not respond.

I hate to give extra work to @gaporter but it may be worth contacting everyone who signed up before a certain dates, say September 2021, and ask them if they are still interested. No need to have this become a recurring theme.

Yeah I kinda did this last year with people who hadn’t posted for a while and cleared the non responsive people from the list after a month.

Hi all,

I haven't really been too active in general recently and completely forgot about this thread to be honest.

I'll have a think about it today and see if I can come up with a good album and some fun hints.

Anything I should know about before choosing an album? Besides the price (about $30), there are no restrictions on what I can choose if I understand it correctly?

Anything I should know about before choosing an album? Besides the price (about $30), there are no restrictions on what I can choose if I understand it correctly?

Pretty much! There aren't any hard or fast rules with the album selection, but price and international availability should definitely be considered when narrowing down your choice. Have fun, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

This is harder than I thought. Most albums I would like to do aren't readily available 😅

I have a shortlist though. Just trying to figure out if international availability is good enough for them. Which US websites should I check to be sure?

Target, Amazon I know, but any others that are good to check?

This is harder than I thought. Most albums I would like to do aren't readily available 😅

I have a shortlist though. Just trying to figure out if international availability is good enough for them. Which US websites should I check to be sure?

Target, Amazon I know, but any others that are good to check?
Bullmoose, Amoeba, and Plaidroom are the go tos. I wonder if there is something @Ethos99 could cook up for the rotm every month?

Back