N&G AoTM Version 2.0: General Thread & Archive

I guess it’s time to contact the label and see if they can withstand our onslaught. Anyone have any idea how many of these things we move? @Yer Ol' Uncle D @Mark de Clive-Lowe ??

It'll vary by choice.

Best I can tell, my pick moved 40 or so units. Of course, I'm a weirdo and tend to pick stuff that's more out there, so that needs to be factored in. My choice was basically a direct to artist pick and wiped them out of product based on the timing. A more mainstream pick that actually has a label backing them will probably move more.

If anyone missed it, you really missed it. It was fun. Catch up...

Also @Mather and @teamcanuck I asked about Canadian distribution as well. Fuck should have asked about Australia for @NathanRicaud and co... oh well, hopefully there is a chance for that question too.
I would love for you to come down to Australia! I’m moving out into the Downtown of Melbourne next month into a really nice place with views and we already are getting a massive sofa couch! So you and your partner can sleep there! And I make such good cocktails too! 🧊🍸

Would love to host you guys and all you other forum nerds!!! Would be so much fun and so cute! 🥰🍸🌮🌯😚

I would love for you to come down to Australia! I’m moving out into the Downtown of Melbourne next month into a really nice place with views and we already are getting a massive sofa couch! So you and your partner can sleep there! And I make such good cocktails too! 🧊🍸

Would love to host you guys and all you other forum nerds!!! Would be so much fun and so cute! 🥰🍸🌮🌯😚

I think he was talking about the possibility of having vinyl shipped to Australia for Febs N&G AOTM.
But you go move it up a notch or 20 (y)

Also some of these older ROTMs need to be unpinned so mine can be pinned

I thought the rule was the current month and the current guess thread

Problem is that we need staff or mods to do that and none of them seem overly invested in the whole AoTM process.

Problem is that we need staff or mods to do that and none of them seem overly invested in the whole AoTM process.
Maybe pm them and see if we can get one to be in charge of it and then we can just ping them when it’s time to change it?

af5e11c0892986c81cec617f515bb785.jpg

Not for nothing, why is this thread pinned?
BECAUSE IT WAS REQUESTED

Back