Music Videos, YouTube performances, etc.

@Teeeee - You were the first person to recommend Hurray for the Riff Raff to me. (like, a couple+ years ago?) I only have Navigator, but this video (first link) came up on the Tube a couple songs after a Sam Doores song that featured Alynda. (second link)
Anyway, thought you might like to see/hear these if you haven't already.
This also reminds me to dive a little deeper on Hurray and get some more in my collection.

I first saw HftRR open for Ani DiFranco in NOLA over 10 years ago. And I was blown away. I'm kinda sad we haven't had anything since The Navigator. I think they excel when they do those slower standards like the link you shared. I love their version of St. Roch Blues so much!

Full recorded live stream from Dir en grey's closed-doors show last night/this morning at KT Zepp Yokohama is up! Glad I didn't have to be up at 5am to watch.

I've been stuck on this song today. This is from a really nice solo record Erika released a couple years ago. Backtrack if you missed it.

I love the guitar in this song. The ol' Jazzmaster shifts effortlessly between nuance and wall of sound.

Erika Wennerstrom - 'Extraordinary Love'

I've been stuck on this song today. This is from a really nice solo record Erika released a couple years ago. Backtrack if you missed it.

I love the guitar in this song. The ol' Jazzmaster shifts effortlessly between nuance and wall of sound.

Erika Wennerstrom - 'Extraordinary Love'

She's great, and, you're right, that is a solid record.

Here are some recent live videos we did back when live music was still possible.
Hopefully you enjoy them. 😘

A few more will follow in the next days and the album is in the making.

And if y'all would like to do me a huge favour:
Muddy What? is nominated for the German Blues Challenge - if you’d like to vote, you can follow this link:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fvoting.blues-baltica.de
You'll just have to register and vote for them - no need to fill out the while form.

If they win the challenge, they could be going to the International Blues Challenge in Memphis (Tennessee) - and maybe tour a few places in the US and say thank you personally. 🥰

@MattS @Yer Ol' Uncle D @Dark Star Boogie These guys have been getting quite a bit of play time by me, someone to look out for on the road once all this blows over.

Hell yeah. I’ve heard of these boys! Admittedly have listened much, but a lot of my Phish tour buddies have been speaking their praises. I’ll check out the video; any other recommendations on where to start?

Hell yeah. I’ve heard of these boys! Admittedly have listened much, but a lot of my Phish tour buddies have been speaking their praises. I’ll check out the video; any other recommendations on where to start?

They just put out their first live album (I missed the vinyl pre-order by a week) and that's what got me hooked (it's on spotify), then went to their youtube page and now just found this Jam in the Van set. I'll admit these guys are new to me in quarantine, just really been liking what I've heard and wanted to share! Seems they have quite a few shows up on bandcamp as well to stream.

Back