Music Videos, YouTube performances, etc.

Lola Tried performing 'Moving'. This band is really starting to come into their own. Can't wait to hear their next album.

I've only watched half of this so far but it is a certified FUNK BANGER! This is a prime example of why Prince is the greatest. He is holding court in this video! I am also glad the Prince Estate is now allowing quality videos of his live performances to be on YouTube. As a fan, it is an invaluable look into his performances when we could not be there. @Lee Newman

Yes, it's one of the most overplayed songs in history. Yes, Heart is a hugely underrated rock band in my humble opinion. And this gives me goose bumps every time I watch it. What an amazing performance, seeing Robert Plant almost brought to tears and Jimmy Page's sheer enjoyment of what he's hearing is just remarkable. Add in Jason Bonham on drums holding it together brilliantly as he looks up to the heavens in memory of his father.......what is there not to like. If you're a lover of music and don't enjoy this.........I have no words.

Haven't heard much from Corinne Bailey Rae in a while. This is beautiful.

And this one too:

Last edited:
Not usually a fan of audience shot live clips, but this vid of the reunited Supergrass performing 'St. Petersburg' sounds pretty great:

I did pimp Roger Sellers' music pretty hard in the old place, so....maybe?
Let's go with yes. I know it was the forum. Pretty early on in my time there. And you and I have been around for about the same time. So yes, it was you. Final answer.

Back