Music News / Reviews

Here is a list that much more aligns with my sensibilities…
I don’t agree the the order of things completely but at least there isn’t much that I find completely out of place. Even the picks I disagree with are fairly justifiable.

I don’t agree the the order of things completely but at least there isn’t much that I find completely out of place. Even the picks I disagree with are fairly justifiable.
A quick scan of the bottom 25 and it looks interesting. Nice to see non-western artists on a list like this.

My biggest gripe is probably Nirvana at 62. Hole at 60 is fine but you kinda have to acknowledge that Nevermind is a much better/important album if you are gonna list Live Through This that high.

At a glance, I feel similarly.

based based based

Back