New kid says I need a suit like David Byrne:
View attachment 204911
How I actually look:
FUbwKkXXsAQcKXL.jpg

So M.i.a.is literally selling tin foil hats now
Ahaha, for $100.

So M.i.a.is literally selling tin foil hats now

Last edited:
I don't know where this would best go, and since it's music related and in the news I'm posting it here. Worth your time if you're a Jane's Addiction fan.
I am big, big, big into Jane's (and subsequently really let down on their return because it's all been kinda milquetoast). I think I still have a copy of Gift lying around. I think it sucks they cut her out of the credit, but also this reads like sour grapes over a business decision. She sold the rights, so.....they're treating her like it? Might suck, and it is pretty shitty of Perry in particular, but he's been shady about Casey for a long, long time (e.g. "nah we're not really married" even though their marriage ceremony is in the film...he dropped a "well, it was in mexico and we were doing it for the movie but it wasn't a *real* wedding")

I am big, big, big into Jane's (and subsequently really let down on their return because it's all been kinda milquetoast). I think I still have a copy of Gift lying around. I think it sucks they cut her out of the credit, but also this reads like sour grapes over a business decision. She sold the rights, so.....they're treating her like it? Might suck, and it is pretty shitty of Perry in particular, but he's been shady about Casey for a long, long time (e.g. "nah we're not really married" even though their marriage ceremony is in the film...he dropped a "well, it was in mexico and we were doing it for the movie but it wasn't a *real* wedding")

I liked Jane’s Addiction quite a bit. I’ve never liked Perry Farrel.
I totally agree with you both here.

Back