Music Festivals

I win a lot of concert tickets on the IG and sometimes records as well.

I used to host a lot of giveaways and I know how rarely people enter them, so I always try.

My wife was actually the person who won the Duster tickets for me. Sometimes her luck is better.

One time she won this

And then about a week later, won this

Last edited:
Noah Kahan is massive. Last year he was second billed at Newport and like fourth at Boston Calling for his day and the crowds were nuts at both (he had to cancel NFF last minute). The man is selling out baseball stadiums. His fanbase is huge and legitimate, he will headline pretty much any fest not on the Coachella / Bonnaroo size level in 2024 if he does fests.

I had this kind of moment with Zach Bryan last year when he was midcarding Willie Nelsons tour and people were going nuts where it caught me by surprise and now he's playing Gilette. Noah is massive especially in the Tiktok/IG spheres.

Olivia Rodrigo just covered him

As an aside, he's pretty solid independent of all of this. Very good lyricist and pretty good overall sound. That this thread is the first time this forum has really discussed him given the big folk following is kinda wild

Last edited:
omw to gville for fest this week!!

IMG_7543.jpeg

Very, VERY excited for this one!! Too many bands to catch, but I am excited to see Descendents, Into It Over It, Pool Kids, All, Saetia, MSPAINT, Zeta, Braid, and ofc I have to mention Wonder Years playing one of my fav albums of all time, Greatest Generation, as well!! Fun weekend ahead!! 😁

hlgwlkhxidJMJakkfFE273O8V8P8-oNLkISnD24co9zZ_lTp-WTGrM610MK5qTQ4IsHo7Tbfsi9U5_D-xJfAbwuN-DX0vlPwG273tzCJsFNQAEBVlyc4dVsHxGtGZfBptM4isAvDodpTshE_f4w6gxGmyFVYC5w=s0-d-e1-ft

Noah Kahan, for me, is the Tik Tok revival of the 2010s stomp-hey sound. he has had an absolute massive/obsessive crowd at every fest he did this year.

I will be kicking off my 2024 fest run close to my home if anyone will be at this single day of chaos:
65458368440c1238e7defc85_BesameMucho_2024v3.jpg

that looks great but seems a LOT for one day

gwar is playing bonnaroo this year. hopefully they're a little more prepared to turn the fountain into blood than they were last time.

Back