Movies

MV5BZjIyOTBmNzEtY2YxNC00YzgyLTgxZGYtOWM4NTYwNmZkNzA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Not even mid-tier by 20 minutes in.

I'm a glutton for punishment and actually enjoyed trash like Tetris and Flaming Hot, I'll be watching this later
I really liked those two. This one had so many big names in comedy, some of whom I often think are funny, and I don't get what he was trying to do here exactly. I'm not sure I'd even call this one comedy. It just falls flat.

I really liked those two. This one had so many big names in comedy, some of whom I often think are funny, and I don't get what he was trying to do here exactly. I'm not sure I'd even call this one comedy. It just falls flat.
That said, I'd still watch it knowing that because I like watching trashy movies too 🤘

what is plex??? never heard of it, is it like discord or?
It's a media player and a server combined into one. If you have a hard drive full of music and videos you can set it up and you can use it as a library manager and stream on your TV or phone. As it's also a server, you can view your content on the move. You can also give others access to your server.

Seated for Cuckoo! Stay tuned.
Cuckoo was tense, weird, and a lot of fun. Played well with a crowd too.

Dan Stevens is an international treasure, and Hunter Schafer is such a perpetual mood. The two play well off each other. The movie is rife with surprisingly catty dialogue, and I love when that works in horror without feeling shallow or forced.

dfc9bd352bab551b1ca68c8c5263fede.jpg

Seinfeld is my favorite sitcom, and I love his stand-up, but I can't picture him ever being that funny outside of that.
I agree about Jerry but For me, Seinfeld isn’t even the reason I want to watch this. The supporting cast is full of funny people. Lots of wonderful stand ups and former SNL alums. This really feels like one of those 90s SNL movies where they turn a 4 minute recurring sketch into a feature length comedy. Most of those suck and this probably does too but in an age where dumb comedy movies just don’t get made anymore, you take what you can get.

This feels like the type of comedy that used to air on TBS or Comedy Central every other Saturday afternoon for a the next 5 years after bombing out at the theaters.

I should have had four margaritas...

It wasn't as bad as people are saying but I thought there would be more laughs with the sheer number of comedians they had in it. I will say, I absolutely loved the advertising pitch.
Yeah, I'm only shitting on it for not being as funny as you'd think with that cast. It's not terrible, just wasn't really funny. I did enjoy Jim Gaffigan as always tho.

Yeah, I'm only shitting on it for not being as funny as you'd think with that cast. It's not terrible, just wasn't really funny. I did enjoy Jim Gaffigan as always tho.
Gaffigan’s great. There’s a guy that translates well to movies and TV, but not in a leading man sorta way, in a goofy character actor way. I need to see more of him.

Back