Movies

It's a hell of a thing, banning a man.
giphy.gif

Eastwood is a real shit head but man, he sure can make a good western.

The wife and I rented Happy Death Day 2 last night. If you liked the first one, this one is a fun sequel.

I’m going to an early screening of Booksmart tonight. Pretty excited about this one. Feels like a gender-reversed, less horny version of Superbad.

So my girls are 10 & 12 and have in the last few months decided they loveall that is Marvel (we all saw Endgame - Capt Marvel at Cinema. But no way have they watched all films - So now i get to start from the beginning again saptarting with Ironman ! What fun, massivley increased by two excited daughters

The wife and I rented Happy Death Day 2 last night. If you liked the first one, this one is a fun sequel.
I enjoyed the first one for what it is, even if it's not a great film or anything. The second one seems even crazier. I've had it downloaded and ready to watch for a bit now, but I haven't sat down to watch it yet.

I’m going to an early screening of Booksmart tonight. Pretty excited about this one. Feels like a gender-reversed, less horny version of Superbad.
loved it. Beanie Feldstein is so very good in this and her chemistry with Kaitlyn Dever is tight. they truly feel like they’ve been best friends their entire life. the ensemble is great too. It definitely contains hints of every great senior year of high school comedy, especially Clueless, Superbad and Can’t Hardly Wait.

Back