Movies

Follow me on Letterboxd!

Ummmm I wasn't here (or back there, I guess, technically) when it came out but Endgame rocked my socks off and I haven't stopped thinking about it since it came out.

I am officially the world's #1 Ant-Man and The Wasp super-fan and I demand the best for Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne.
Endgame needed more Luis.

But for real, I think Paul Rudd was the most necessary part of Endgame. Definitely not to advancing the plot or whatever, but his presence kept the film from feeling too heavy or overwhelming. I love how he was essentially represented the audience and was just along for the ridiculous ride. The excited look on his face while Thor is recapping the events of Thor 2 is absolutely perfect.

anyone following the action at Cannes? The Dead Don't Die already screened there with middling reviews. Rocketman screens today, and sometime later in the festival, some lucky folks will see the new Tarantino.

Also, new Malick, Almadovar, Winding Refn, Loach, and Dolan in the mix.

Last edited:

Considering the notion that Batman himself is a boring character anyone with a jaw can play, and that Bruce Wayne is where things get interesting (cough cough Keaton), this is an exciting choice.
It’s an awesome pick and hopefully a good direction for where they want to take the character. Make Batman the weirdo he should be.

ncs3nkjsioy21.jpg

Mind blown. :O

Back