Movies

Just watched this and it lived up to the hype for me. Lots of fun and I really hope they keep making them.
images

This is hittin. Hurts that he may only have a couple films left in him. The undisputed GOAT.

So excited for the Killers of the Flower Moon premiere this week.

Last edited:

This is hittin. Hurts that he may only have a couple films left in him. The undisputed GOAT.

So excited for the Killer of the Flower Moon premiere this week.
He finally knows the answer to the question “What would you do with more time?”

So this looks interesting.

Hmm. Hate when teasers (or even trailers for that matter) act as full on plot summaries. Shows waaaay too much.

Stylistically, this looks solid though. Almost makes me think if someone put Mortal Engines in Gareth Edwards' hands, it might've turned out better.

That said, Edwards is only 1 for 3 for me. Of his works I've only liked Monsters.

I realize this is an increasingly unpopular opinion, but I did not enjoy Rogue One. All I remember of my theatergoing experience was the excruciating impatience over its artificially prolonged countdown sequence. Few things kills suspense faster for me than real-time action taking way longer than stupid countdowns. (You're already dead y'all. Timer was over hours ago. Climax negated.) That said, of all the new SW entries, this would be the only one I'd venture a chance at reassessing. (Still haven't seen Rise or any of the D+ series and probably never will.)

Godzilla was simply off-putting, far too concerned with inserting US propaganda that trampled all over the original's pointed provenance. Super disengaging plot and characters. (Only GvK has won favor with me among the MonsterVerse entries.)

Back