Movies

In my mission to get through the whole Coen Brothers filmography, I finally watched A Serious Man for the first time and I'm really kicking myself for having not seen it sooner because it might be one of their best. And definitely one that will be worth a rewatch at some point. Michael Stuhlbarg is so good and there's pretty much nothing about the movie I didn't like. And the ending was perfect. Tenouttaten.

In my mission to get through the whole Coen Brothers filmography, I finally watched A Serious Man for the first time and I'm really kicking myself for having not seen it sooner because it might be one of their best. And definitely one that will be worth a rewatch at some point. Michael Stuhlbarg is so good and there's pretty much nothing about the movie I didn't like. And the ending was perfect. Tenouttaten.
Everything about that movie is perfect, including the soundtrack.

And better late than never.

Santana Abraxas? I didn’t ask for Santana Abraxas.

Please, accept the mystery.

Army of the Dead kinda sucked but wasn't without its moments. Honestly an entire movie from the point of view of the zombie colony would have been better. None of the human characters were well written and the only ones I found watchable were because I liked the actors playing them, not the characters themselves. And the main one I feel like I was supposed to be invested in (Bautista's daughter) I found to be really unlikable. And why did it need to be 2 and a half hours long? You could have told the movie's story with half the amount of characters in about 100 minutes and I would have enjoyed it a lot more. I feel like there was a really awesome zombie movie trapped in it, but there were too many plot details added that just served to extend the running time.

After watching Wandavision - I realized that I'm missing quite a bit of Wanda / Vision backstory even though I've seen most of the marvel movies. So I re watched Age of Ultron - I didn't remember anything from this movie! I've only seen it once before in the theaters and I might have fallen asleep during some of it lol. Its was kinda dull & not so memorable to be honest.

But yes, this movie does give a lot of the backstory I was missing on Wanda (& vision)

After watching Wandavision - I realized that I'm missing quite a bit of Wanda / Vision backstory even though I've seen most of the marvel movies. So I re watched Age of Ultron - I didn't remember anything from this movie! I've only seen it once before in the theaters and I might have fallen asleep during some of it lol. Its was kinda dull & not so memorable to be honest.

But yes, this movie does give a lot of the backstory I was missing on Wanda (& vision)
I definitely fell asleep during Age of Ultron as well. It felt so random and forgettable. I probably need to rewatch it now and maybe it would make more sense.

Back