Monthly Challenge Dungeon Master Thread Sign Up

Alright everybody!
Specifically
@Selaws
@LeSamourai
@jamieanderson1968
@Turbo
@Kris

I have updated the list for the rest of the year.

a couple thing, first I plugged people in based on the comments posted. If the specific month doesn’t work for let me know and we will see what we can do. Also December is still open if anyone would instead prefer that month again let me know and I will update things accordingly.
Sounds good bossman. July is going to be full of CanCon!!!!

Alright everybody!
Specifically
@Selaws
@LeSamourai
@jamieanderson1968
@Turbo
@Kris

a couple thing, first I plugged people in based on the comments posted. If the specific month doesn’t work for let me know and we will see what we can do. Also December is still open if anyone would instead prefer that month again let me know and I will update things accordingly.

September it is.... should be good. If anything comes up between now and then I'll let you know, but that basically gives me the summer to put this together.

Alright everybody!
Specifically
@Selaws
@LeSamourai
@jamieanderson1968
@Turbo
@Kris

Sounds good :) lots of time to prepare!

Alright everybody!
Specifically
@Selaws
@LeSamourai
@jamieanderson1968
@Turbo
@Kris

I’ll do December (or whatever month this year if someone needs to swap out)

If we're doing birthday months I'll take February please - but can do earlier if needs be. Good work gang!
Just a reminder we are T-Minus 6 days until it’s your turn to lead through the February monthly challenge. I am excited to see what ya have in store for us during your birthday month @Poly-Rythmo .
73976A03-E4F4-4E58-8AB9-EEE3A2F7FDA0.gif

Last edited:
Just a reminder we are T-Minus 6 days until it’s your turn to lead through the February monthly challenge. I am excited to see what ya have in store for us during your birthday month @Poly-Rythmo .
View attachment 85321
For once in my life, I think I'm prepared. Famous last words, of course. I'll post it on Sunday, all being well.

th

ABSOLUTELY!!! LET’S GO!

View attachment 93423

Also, quick poll, I was thinking of going back to revealing each theme individually per day like I did the last time I hosted a challenge thread. What do y’all think? React with 🔥 for yay or :( for nay.

For sure! You should run the challenge as you wish, I think. Should be fun!

ABSOLUTELY!!! LET’S GO!

View attachment 93423

Also, quick poll, I was thinking of going back to revealing each theme individually per day like I did the last time I hosted a challenge thread. What do y’all think? React with 🔥 for yay or :( for nay.

When I'm in a Challenge I try my best to not look ahead so I love this idea!

Back