Monthly Challenge Dungeon Master Thread Sign Up

December Thread is up!

@LeSamourai and @Selaws Perfect. You both will be added during the next list update. It’s first come first serve. If you have a preferential month lemme know and I will do my best to accommodate. I may also throw up a Bat Signal if anyone currently listed has a change of heart. Cheers and welcome!
Any month is good for me!

Maybe put me up for the next one you have? So July? It's far in time, so if anything comes up, I'll let you know. But this basically boils down to a bunch of work in advance and then letting things happen after so I should be ok no matter what.

EDIT: and if anyone drops out prior to that, I can be back-up as long as I have a week or two to put things together.

Last edited:
I see people have already asked for July... so whatever works, I should be able to figure it out.
LOL, no worries. We will get ya scheduled. I am just gonna go down the line and ask ya what month ya want come January. There are 6 months left in 2021 and I think you are the 4th person to express interest. So you’ll be alright.

Since he was a super freak, he probably snuck over the border to get into strip clubs
I just looked it up and per Wikipedia I guess he went over after being drafted for Vietnam. I guess he did a year in prison (still probably better than ‘nam) when he came back to the US. See ya learn something new and interesting every day!

Alright everybody!
Specifically
@Selaws
@LeSamourai
@jamieanderson1968
@Turbo
@Kris

I have updated the list for the rest of the year.

a couple thing, first I plugged people in based on the comments posted. If the specific month doesn’t work for let me know and we will see what we can do. Also December is still open if anyone would instead prefer that month again let me know and I will update things accordingly.

Back