Monthly Challenge Dungeon Master Thread Sign Up

@LeSamourai you ready to lead us through Spooky Season?
View attachment 113323

fd9b5bbe21989fa0866bf456c88f9f15.gif

That leaves 6 spots for 2022…

Just looking over a list of active participants in the “challenge” thread, “what’s spinning” thread, or both; that have not recently lead a challenge thread recently or maybe never…

@GritNGlitter
@Hemotep
@Lee Newman
@Angsty
@Yer Ol' Uncle D
@LeeVing
@jfitzy
@Fleetwood-Matt
@girlnevergoesout
@SpintheBlackcircle
@gafacaode
@nolalady
@dansomeone
@HAIMtime
@brownsugah
@Rip_City
@mcherry
@Wes C. Attle
@CrazyDiamond84
@dhodo
@Matt M
@scotthilk
@AndySlash
@Ear Wax
@TCell
@GingerLaw92
@Souljacker
@POGunter
@sarcasticfairyprincess
@ducktree
@Bluecloud777
@BjorgenFjorgen
@Shaymoose

I am sure there are some I am forgetting and to them I wanna say I apologize and I still love you. You are still more than welcome to join the fun.

If anyone (listed here or not) would like to put together and lead an upcoming monthly challenge please reply here. If we get more than 6 interested parties I will throw some names in a hat. If you are not selected for 2022 and wanna be put on a waitlist for next 2023 or if someone in 2022 drops out include that information as well.

Last edited:
That leaves 6 spots for 2022…

Just looking over a list of active participants in the “challenge” thread, “what’s spinning” thread, or both; that have not recently lead a challenge thread recently or maybe never…

@GritNGlitter
@Hemotep
@Lee Newman
@Angsty
@Yer Ol' Uncle D
@LeeVing
@jfitzy
@Fleetwood-Matt
@girlnevergoesout
@SpintheBlackcircle
@gafacaode
@nolalady
@dansomeone
@HAIMtime
@brownsugah
@Rip_City
@mcherry
@Wes C. Attle
@CrazyDiamond84
@dhodo
@Matt M
@scotthilk
@AndySlash
@Ear Wax
@TCell
@GingerLaw92
@Souljacker
@POGunter
@sarcasticfairyprincess
@ducktree
@Bluecloud777
@BjorgenFjorgen
@Shaymoose

I am sure there are some I am forgetting and to them I wanna say I am apologize and I still love you. You are still more than welcome to join the fun.

If anyone (listed here or not) would like to put together and lead an upcoming monthly challenge please reply here. If we get more than 6 interested parties I will throw some names in a hat. If you are not selected for 2022 and wanna be put on a waitlist for next 2023 or if someone in 2022 drops out include that information as well.
As long as I’m not signing up for this year, I can do it again next year.

Back