Metal!

They bailed on the Pacific Northwest last year in an attempt to save some money. I hadn’t realized they were in such a dire situation. I am not a Funko Pops fan by any means it shocked me that they were a publicly traded company. I would imagine it won’t be long now until Disney or some large toy conglomerate comes in and buys the name and starts making them themselves.

To be clear, my like was for the music…not the church burning thing.
The internet is forever and not kind to the reckless.
Hopefully we can all read things in jest (and if not; people can think what they want). I personally don’t think anyone on the forum would actually suggest harming people/damaging tax free property, it’s just a black metal album and that’s always the imagery I think of.

No places of worship should physically be burnt down but metaphorically I think it’s something that should be looked into.

Happy you are liking the album!

Hopefully we can all read things in jest (and if not; people can think what they want). I personally don’t think anyone on the forum would actually suggest harming people/damaging tax free property, it’s just a black metal album and that’s always the imagery I think of.

No places of worship should physically be burnt down but metaphorically I think it’s something that should be looked into.

Happy you are liking the album!
No shade thrown at you @Enaz Fox!
Agreed.
Just a 1/2 snark-better-safe-than-sorry post my 75 yr old self might learn to appreciate in the future.
Should have added a “:cool:”.

Sorry if it came across as accusatory.

No shade thrown at you @Enaz Fox!
Agreed.
Just a 1/2 snark-better-safe-than-sorry post my 75 yr old self might learn to appreciate in the future.
Should have added a “:cool:”.

Sorry if it came across as accusatory.
Never be sorry! I just wanted to better clarify myself as well. It’s always good to listen and take in what others say, I think we have lost a lot of that.
View attachment 170676

I was liking the church burning thing
This made LOL

Back