Metal!

Has anyone received the Dirt Redux cover album?

I got multiple emails that it was shipped, but nothing so far...nothing that I've seen coming in my informed delivery, either.

Has anyone received the Dirt Redux cover album?

I got multiple emails that it was shipped, but nothing so far...nothing that I've seen coming in my informed delivery, either.

My buddy received 2 copies (he ordered 1) last week. Maybe he has your copy! ;)

If for some reason you slept on this Necrot album (DONT DO THAT), revolver has a limited to 500 copy with a cool screen print slip case cover.

I did sleep on this album, but I heard it today and it rips! I grabbed one of these. A little pricey with shipping but I like that slipcase

If any of you like the shoegazey side of things, particularly Alcest, you should give the November AoTM a shot. Thanks to @blissfullychaotic for picking it - all the details are in the thread.

If any of you like the shoegazey side of things, particularly Alcest, you should give the November AoTM a shot. Thanks to @blissfullychaotic for picking it - all the details are in the thread.

Thanks for promoting it! Hope y'all enjoy it

Not metal, but man I’ve been trying to get the Relapse site to load for an hour to get that GISM album 😂 I went ahead and grabbed the white vinyl on Bandcamp but I would really like one of the more limited variants (which I assume are gone anyway)

Just listened to Crack the Skye by Mastodon for the first time and holyyyy shit I've been sleeping...
I just got my 2xLP 45 rpm copy of that in the mail actually. Had been hunting it down forever. Saw them play this full album live (high on fire and converge opened) and then Dethklok came on. If you like the song structures and stuff I’d suggest checking out The Hunter next but if you like the heavier parts Blood Mountain and Leviathan are great jumping points. Hope you continue to enjoy this thing, it’s a great album!

Back