Metal!

Got my Orphans of Doom yesterday from the company. I don't know if everyone else had already received theirs or something because I had received a series of emails the last week saying it's on its way, sorry, don't worry, etc. etc. Mind you i had forgotten about it. Then it arrives and no cogs entry yet so I'm like I can't be the last person to get this... Anyway, excited to give it a spin later this week when I get the chance.

Mine showed up on Saturday. Wax looked really pretty and I loved the cut out eyes on the skull. Appreciate the attention to detail. Hope you enjoy the album!

Got my Orphans of Doom yesterday from the company. I don't know if everyone else had already received theirs or something because I had received a series of emails the last week saying it's on its way, sorry, don't worry, etc. etc. Mind you i had forgotten about it. Then it arrives and no cogs entry yet so I'm like I can't be the last person to get this... Anyway, excited to give it a spin later this week when I get the chance.
Mine showed up on Saturday. Wax looked really pretty and I loved the cut out eyes on the skull. Appreciate the attention to detail. Hope you enjoy the album!
Yeah it looks great. The Company has yet to disappoint.

I got those emails and download code....but mine hasn't shown up yet.

Nothing showing on USPS informed delivery, either.

:(

I got those emails and download code....but mine hasn't shown up yet.

Nothing showing on USPS informed delivery, either.

If you haven’t already I’d shoot an email off to Josh. Really sorry you are dealing with this, feel like you’ve had an issue like this prior... Wishing a nice, flat piece of wax to arrive on your porch soon!

Other variants available here along with mention of an RSD exclusive cover way on the new date in June.

Mephistofeles had all their upcoming shows cancelled/postponed including the first U.S. date at psycho this year. To combat this they put all the albums on bandcamp up for free streaming/pay what you want until next friday. These guys cover art alone makes it not spotify/streaming friendly along with the lyrics and some misunderstood edginess/drama. You'll only find this on wax/physical, here or on youtube. Hope some of you enjoy and stay safe out there.

I’ve been spinning this regularly since it’s release. Right now “A Nameless Dread” is my top track.

This Saint EP by Dealer has made the Quarantine rotation with Mandala of Fear.
Its a mix of members/ex-members of Alpha Wolf, Northlane, Capture The Crown, Iconoclast and Codeine.
There's tones of Deftones swirled in, which is probably why I'm gravitating to it.

Thought I purchased the new Hyborian...but it was still sitting in my cart.

They still had the 200 pressing run in stock....and sent me a 10% off code on Saturday for my upcoming Birthday - so it all worked out.

I'll stream it or listen to it digitally until it arrives.

They still had the 200 pressing run in stock....and sent me a 10% off code on Saturday for my upcoming Birthday - so it all worked out.

I'll stream it or listen to it digitally until it arrives.
Yeah saw the bandcamp sold out of the /200 but still had some black copies in. Really want to grab the book and support them as well, was hoping Josh/The Company was going to get an exclusive/some copies.

Back