Metal!

@Enaz Fox @Nathaniel.D @Goatfish et al fans of dirty, filthy fuzzzzzz.... Creep Purple Promotions has the 1st Press of the new Satan Sex Ceremonies LP from Mephistofeles along with an Electric Wizard repress of the Live Baltimore 2XLP if anyone is interested.

Newsletter hasn't gone out yet and the cost/shipping is pretty damn affordable considering the $$$ is kicking ass:

🔥 🔥 🔥

Not sure if you are hip to these guys but just popped up on my bandcamp. NSFW cover art everyone, great tunes though.

Came on here to say thanks as well haha

I was able to grab the slipmat bundle which I would have probably missed for sure without the heads up. About time I have this filthy classic in my collection!

they didn't call it whore to remain in a monogamy relationship with it, I would have done the same thing! 🤘

Can a metal fan tell me what this release is and if there is a vinyl version?

I cant find anything about it anywhere apart from those listings..

This is not my bag - it sounds like a more early 00's alt metal version of DevilDriver. Makes sense since the personnel includes several members of DevilDriver at the time along with a now member of Snot.

I highly doubt from what I see on this that there would be a vinyl version. Seems like a fun little digital only side project from 3/4 of DD and Carl Bensley (current vocalist of Snot). The label's website seems a bit ramshackle and dedicated to digital releases:

This is not my bag - it sounds like a more early 00's alt metal version of DevilDriver. Makes sense since the personnel includes several members of DevilDriver at the time along with a now member of Snot.

I highly doubt from what I see on this that there would be a vinyl version. Seems like a fun little digital only side project from 3/4 of DD and Carl Bensley (current vocalist of Snot). The label's website seems a bit ramshackle and dedicated to digital releases:

I only found it cause its in "Defending Jacob" the tv show lol
But I didnt mind the 1 song I heard

Back