Metal!

New Forming the Void incoming!
1582212740708.png
First single at the bottom of the article. Preorder here.

For a debut this thing is knocking my socks off. Blue Oyster Cult/Ghost (imo) vocals over some killer stoner tone. Riffs galore, drums mixed right and just good song writing. @LeeVing check this one.
Also available from ripples shop linked above if you want to combine with Forming the Void! (I usually grab that direct from the band)

Newbury is approximately $8 more expensive than the other editions and they don’t have a mock up. My vinyl budget is maxed til Friday Payday hopefully a few of these will stick around until then.

Just in time for your next holiday get together.
Satan Sex Ceremonies (full album), by Mephistofeles

@Enaz Fox @Nathaniel.D @Goatfish et al fans of dirty, filthy fuzzzzzz.... Creep Purple Promotions has the 1st Press of the new Satan Sex Ceremonies LP from Mephistofeles along with an Electric Wizard repress of the Live Baltimore 2XLP if anyone is interested.

Newsletter hasn't gone out yet and the cost/shipping is pretty damn affordable considering the $$$ is kicking ass:

🔥 🔥 🔥

@Enaz Fox @Nathaniel.D @Goatfish et al fans of dirty, filthy fuzzzzzz.... Creep Purple Promotions has the 1st Press of the new Satan Sex Ceremonies LP from Mephistofeles along with an Electric Wizard repress of the Live Baltimore 2XLP if anyone is interested.

Newsletter hasn't gone out yet and the cost/shipping is pretty damn affordable considering the $$$ is kicking ass:

🔥 🔥 🔥

HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOURE MY HERO

🔥 🔥 🔥

If CD's are more your thing, Forbidden Place Records is releasing an edition of 400 of the 'new' Mephistofeles Satan Sex Ceremonies album. Goes live Saturday (tomorrow)...

Received this Email Today
TL/DR: Metallica Vinyl Club!

Subscription Contains:
  • Four vinyl records including rare cuts, demos & rough mixes, and live rarities; who knows what we’ll dig up!
  • 33 ⅓ rpm (small hole) 7” vinyl
  • Digital Download Card
  • Personalized Membership Card
  • Select releases (not all four) throughout the year will include additional collectibles; this could be anything from exclusive stickers to picks, or even posters

METALLICA
Introducing the Vinyl Club
Membership Enrollment Now Open to Fifth Members at
metallica.com/vinyl-club through Tuesday March 31st at 11:59 PM EST

Metallica introduces another first... their very own Vinyl Club! As huge music fans, the band has been super excited to experience the resurgence of vinyl and the enjoyment of collecting, exploring and connecting with other fans mining for lost treasures. Those who love the look, feel and sonic warmth of vinyl are already in an exclusive club of sorts, so with that in mind...

The 2020 Vinyl Club Subscription will be available exclusively to members of Metallica’s Fifth Member fan club, and will feature rare cuts, demos and rough mixes, and live rarities—none of which have ever been released on vinyl before. Each subscription includes a personalized membership card and a series of four 7” records shipped throughout the year—some of which will include additional collectibles. Join the Club now; membership sign-ups for the inaugural year are open through Tuesday, March 31st at 11:59 PM EST. Don’t wait! New memberships won’t be open again until the 2021 subscription year.
We’re excited to kick off this new endeavor, and whether you get the subscription for yourself or a friend (makes a great gift!), we hope you have a blast collecting some good-old-school vinyl!

Black Metal with just enough melodic death mixed in to keep that neck moving. Out of Kentucky!

And some just brutal death metal. 🤘🏻 (This is going to get played allllllooooooot)

Last edited:
Got my Orphans of Doom yesterday from the company. I don't know if everyone else had already received theirs or something because I had received a series of emails the last week saying it's on its way, sorry, don't worry, etc. etc. Mind you i had forgotten about it. Then it arrives and no cogs entry yet so I'm like I can't be the last person to get this... Anyway, excited to give it a spin later this week when I get the chance.

Back