Make a Vinyl Stack!

I've been dying to add Night Piece to my collection! Every one of his albums are so unique and full of sounds it's always a fun journey to emabrk on with him ~

I agree, although I have a lot more of his work to explore.

There are some very affordable copies ($12) of the Japanese pressing of Night Piece listed on Discogs right now, as info.

That's a lot of records! Great collection.

This is...kind of a loud stack.

Cibo Matto - Stereo Type A
Deerhoof - Milk Man
Bad Moves - Tell No One
Le Tigre - This Island
Scott Pilgrim vs the World Soundtrack
CHAI - Pink

that is perfection! Thanks! ❤️

mrs milk is out of the house tonight. can someone make me a stack of four/five records for tonight? my discogs is in my sig.

thanks!

Wife's gone = play it LOUD!haha

Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
The Clash - London Calling
My Morning Jacket - Z
The Raconteurs - Help Us Stranger

Anybody have time to make a stack of 3 for me tomorrow? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Blonde Redhead - 23
St. Vincent - Masseduction
Portishead - Portishead

also, props for having the samuel jackson five in your collection. not sure i've ever seen anyone on these boards have any of their records.

Got some free time this long holiday weekend without the kid. Could use a big stack, feel free to go 5 to 10!
Stereolab - Dots and Loops
A Giant Dog - Neon Bible
Tuns - Tuns
Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
Daniele Luppi & Parquet Courts - MILANO
My Morning Jacket - Okonokos
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
Golden Smog - Weird Tales
Angelique Kidjo - Remain in Light
Michael Kiwanuka - KIWANUKA

Stereolab - Dots and Loops
A Giant Dog - Neon Bible
Tuns - Tuns
Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
Daniele Luppi & Parquet Courts - MILANO
My Morning Jacket - Okonokos
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
Golden Smog - Weird Tales
Angelique Kidjo - Remain in Light
Michael Kiwanuka - KIWANUKA
Thanks! Good to get on the Stereolab as I'm not totally convinced I love them :) And I have 4 of the super limited reissues.

Thanks! Good to get on the Stereolab as I'm not totally convinced I love them :) And I have 4 of the super limited reissues.
Great collection! I only heard of Stereolab last fall when the reissues came out and this place was abuzz, but I've not been able to stop listening to Dots and Loops since, though I haven't bought it yet! That Tuns is a great record, too. I should listen to that again soon.

Great collection! I only heard of Stereolab last fall when the reissues came out and this place was abuzz, but I've not been able to stop listening to Dots and Loops since, though I haven't bought it yet! That Tuns is a great record, too. I should listen to that again soon.
I went and saw Stereolab and people were just too much for me. I made it through about 5 songs and kind of got bored and annoyed. Think I like it more recorded than live. Gonna give them another listen, and if not, I'll sell 'em.

Back