Make a Vinyl Stack!

@Rip_City I promise I haven't forgotten about the stack you made me!! The first week back to work and classes left me with not a lot of free time to spin. I intend to get on it tonight or tomorrow!

I could use a giant stack today! Lots of work to do and I’m trying to listen to a bunch of records before I’m separated from them for another long period.

Check out girlnevergoesout's music collection on Discogs

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It’s Bitz
St. Vincent - Masseduction
Savages - Adore Life
PJ Harvey - Dry
Sonic Youth - Dirty
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever To Tell

See if this selection tickles your fancy....

Sorry if it’s too long!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It’s Bitz
St. Vincent - Masseduction
Savages - Adore Life
PJ Harvey - Dry
Sonic Youth - Dirty
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever To Tell

See if this selection tickles your fancy....

Sorry if it’s too long!

If I hadn’t talked to my sister for so long, I would have totally finished the stack. Well, I still could but I’m sure the neighbor with small children do not want to hear the last Dirty lp, White Stripes andme screaming along with Fever to Tell. I’ll do that first thing tomorrow.

this was a really great stack and just what I needed today!

If I hadn’t talked to my sister for so long, I would have totally finished the stack. Well, I still could but I’m sure the neighbor with small children do not want to hear the last Dirty lp, White Stripes andme screaming along with Fever to Tell. I’ll do that first thing tomorrow.

this was a really great stack and just what I needed today!

exellent! Glad you enjoyed it, it was the kind of music I would have liked to have been listening to in the office today when I was picking it haha! For some reason when I go on other peoples Discogs it does Z-A so I started with those two Yeah Yeah Yeahs albums and tried to plot a course between them!

exellent! Glad you enjoyed it, it was the kind of music I would have liked to have been listening to in the office today when I was picking it haha! For some reason when I go on other peoples Discogs it does Z-A so I started with those two Yeah Yeah Yeahs albums and tried to plot a course between them!

Curious as to where you'd rank It's Blitz within their discography. I own 3 of their albums and absolutely adore two of them and kinda hate the 3rd (Mosquito being the one I kinda hate)... And I'm not entirely sure I ever heard It's Blitz.. so what other albums does that one compare most to?

Curious as to where you'd rank It's Blitz within their discography. I own 3 of their albums and absolutely adore two of them and kinda hate the 3rd (Mosquito being the one I kinda hate)... And I'm not entirely sure I ever heard It's Blitz.. so what other albums does that one compare most to?

I love it! Ranking is difficult because Mosquito is poor but the other 3 are quite comparable in terms of strength. It is however musically quite detached from the first two, its still them but it’s much more Dance orientated with heavy synch and drum usage. Listen to Zero and Heads Will Roll and see what you think, if you like you’ll like the album.

Working at home the next couple days. Any number works; I'm trying to play through my entire collection. Hit me:

Hope this works!
Supertramp - Breakfast in America
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Joanna Newsom - Ys
MF DOOM - MM..Food
Tom Waits - Closing Time

“It’s Blitz” is my favorite YYY’s album. I think I have a day with no meetings. Someone want to make me a stack of 3-5 records?
Charlotte Day Wilson - CDW/Stone Woman EPs
Alanis - Jagged Little Pill
Buffy Sainte-Marie - Illuminations
Feist - Let It Die
Joni Mitchell - Blue

Yes this has a theme. It's hard with such a large collection as yours!

Charlotte Day Wilson - CDW/Stone Woman EPs
Alanis - Jagged Little Pill
Buffy Sainte-Marie - Illuminations
Feist - Let It Die
Joni Mitchell - Blue

Yes this has a theme. It's hard with such a large collection as yours!
I know! Thank you for taking on the challenge. Looks great.
edit: ohhh, I upgraded my Kate and Anna copy and haven’t listened yet. Love that album.

Back