Magnolia Record Club

Ah yes you can always count on Magnolia to disappoint you. I pretty much can't stand Dualtone's roster and I hate that ther are at least 5 different versions of every release. Their November ROTM, this was already a ROTM in their former club, why does it need to be ROTM again.

mjoyanni_300x300.png

IMG_1259_300x300.jpg

Alright this might be something you are interested in @Lee Newman

Southeastern 10th Anniversary is in Swaps. New Black Pumas is swaps too, so if Magnolia has a comp next month like I expect them too, I will swap for that. That $201.00 12th month subscription to Magnolia seems to keep paying off.

Here is what I have got so far this year

The Lumineers - S/T 10th Anniversary
The Lumineers Brightside
Joy Oladokun - Proof of Life
Wilder Woods - Fever/SKy
Turnpike Troubadours - Cat In The Rain
Sufjan Stevens- Javelin

mward-SIGNED_300x300.png

Can you just buy a gift card and get 37% off a sub?
I doubt Magnolia is set up that way, but you could always ask. I got mine last year for 40% off back in April, hopefully they bring that back again. Magnolia isn't worth $360 a year but for $201 it was absolutely worth it.

Yeah she is big enough to be a ROTM. Sometimes their discovery pick is truly a discovery pick and sometimes you are like not in a million years are people like Sarah Jarosz not well known enough to be ROTM.
I wouldn’t be overly surprised if half of their subscriber base has no idea who she is, even with I’m With Her being a previous ROTM.

Back