Magnolia Record Club

And I am already regretting signing up for the Magnolia sub. June ROTM is a June Carter Cash Tribute album that came out in 2007. Has some good people on it like Willie and Emmylou but it doesn't need to be ROTM. The fact they aren't doing an Isbell exclusive to me is just unbelievable, hell not even a preorder of it for that matter. Maybe they'll put the Joy Oladakun record in swaps

Last edited:
And I am already regretting signing up for the Magnolia sub. June ROTM is a June Carter Cash Tribute album that came out in 2007. Has some good people on it like Willie and Emmylou but it doesn't need to be ROTM. The fact they aren't doing an Isbell exclusive to me is just unbelievable, hell not even a preorder of it for that matter. Maybe they'll put the Joy Oladakun record in swaps
There are some things from Magnolia records that I am semi interested in owning but not enough to get a membership. The only memberships that seem worthwhile to me are Magnolia and Secretly. Magnolia has a lot of things that I probably wouldn't buy on their own but would enjoy having them as part of the membership. The fact that if you don't like what is being offered during a certain month you have the ability to swap.

The only reason why I regret not being a Magnolia subscriber anymore is because we have so many Dualtone artists come through my local radio station for sessions and I'd almost always have a copy of the latest record of whomever from the club for them to sign.

wasn't Milk Carton Kids a rotm once? How is anyone discovering them then? They should change the name of the add on track to other records we like or something.

funny because we both know vinyl den was pretty awesome.

Yes it was. Vinyl Den was really small. I thought Magnolia was pretty good until Drew sold it to Dualtone funny enough. All of the stuff that Magnolia have as preorders now is usually the stuff I would want for ROTM.

Probably my favorite record of 2021. $12

tbtb-bb_300x300.png

Back