Mach Hommy is GOAT - The Mach appreciation thread

He has a mugshot. I read the comments that was definitely it. He was arrested in 06..same time his LLC dissolved. Then he popped up in 2009/10 on Hus tapes. Not sure if he went away or just lost his spark for that period

For anyone that may have missed the Kamaal Williams x Mach Song

Also, reminder to anyone who wants any of the 10 EPs or 14 albums, just hmu. I'm sharing all the love til the MHL digital gets here then they may all disappear forever

Idk if this was ever posted here. Sometimes Clint and I would go down a wormhole of hidden Mach interviews, features, etc. then I'd forget to bring it here too

A nice mix of tunes curated by Mach Hommy including a couple of his own tracks from HBO to bookend the session, great talking points on the band/artists, and/or how they related or inspired Mach over the years

Cabbage patch kid put dimples in yo face
My tabernac rich. My anorak is patent, I drive the mad stick.
Add this, the way the Mac spit the wanka backflip. My banga bang, his ass RIP, I change and act quick. That rich. The angel half lift. The engine start, the strangers cap twist.
The wraith pulled off the rave and made the cat stiff. The whole entire day is that shit. Pardon my French, your pasties get stripped with acid.
The Sheikh Pull up U Shake the Masjid.

Back