Mach Hommy is GOAT - The Mach appreciation thread

Kind of crazy but my wife had heard me talking about how I was too slow to grab that Mach with the discount from Fatbeats. She gave me a printed out confirmation of the obi copy they have for Valentine’s Day.

What a lady.

Any woman who would indulge my Mach Hommy addiction like that deserves the ring on her finger. Color me even more jelly. Is she single?

Yea, some labels on the vinyl would be nice too. Instead of just white with a hand number on it but......

View attachment 33347

Delivery #2 today!! 🔥😁

First Mach record I bought cause I got it for dirt cheap.. and probably the one I've listened to the least. Need to throw it on again.

Also.. his verse on this.. and YOD's.. are just .. like. rap.

Ok. @Clint Howard ready for this....

This is the company that backed Goon Grizzle. They started in 04. The same year the tape allegedly dropped. The address is not far from Fahims current PO Box address I sent u and I dont know names like that but one seems like it could be Mach's

I feel like we just found a crack in the Matrix

This resume has to be a little old. There's no way he started a company and dropped that tape at 16. Especially because he has a chorus in there about Jesus walks and that album didn't drop until mid 2004.

Actors/models lie about their age all the time. He also references people calling him slime in 99.. which I doubt they were doing to an 11 year old but who the eff knows.

Back