Mach Hommy is GOAT - The Mach appreciation thread

Can we get some download links to his projects? I don’t have anything but love everything i’ve heard. Apple Juice is on repeat but that’s the only song i’ve heads off Bulletproof Luh.

Some Fahim download links would be greatly appreciated too as I’m now a huge fan of his.

Can we get some download links to his projects? I don’t have anything but love everything i’ve heard. Apple Juice is on repeat but that’s the only song i’ve heads off Bulletproof Luh.

I can send you an official copy of Bulletproof Luh, just send me an email and I'll email you my copy.

if i knew nothing about this fella, where would i start ?

Depends... I would say HBO if you like Griselda cause you get Conway and Keisha features plus production from Daringer.

Personally, I think his recent stuff with Muggs or maybe Dollar Menu 1 or 2 are his best 'projects' to date but again, that changes day to day..

I also think the two songs I posted at the top are some of his best songs to date, but again, ymmv.

Depends... I would say HBO if you like Griselda cause you get Conway and Keisha features plus production from Daringer.

Personally, I think his recent stuff with Muggs or maybe Dollar Menu 1 or 2 are his best 'projects' to date but again, that changes day to day..

I also think the two songs I posted at the top are some of his best songs to date, but again, ymmv.

i dont know any of the names you mentioned but Muggs from fair bit ago.

i dont know any of the names you mentioned but Muggs from fair bit ago.

Griselda is the new Buffalo (mostly) crew of Conway, Westside Gunn, Benny The Butcher and a few others. At one point, Mach Hommy and his partner Tha God Fahim were part of Griselda, but they've had a falling out. (Mach and Fahim regularly take shots at Gunn and Gunn took shots at Mach on HWH7 I think?)

Hus Kingpin is a rapper from Hempstead, NY who now resides in Atlanta and may have discovered Mach Hommy.

The Muggs is definitely more accessible than some of his projects but less so than others. They're all across the board but if you're looking for more 'traditional' stuff, I would say start with Haitian Body Odour.

Back