Mach Hommy is GOAT - The Mach appreciation thread

I'm still mad I turned down a Benny EP for 20k. That shit would've tripled by now at least.

U did what for how much!??!

Back in like August of last year, I approached Benny and Flee Lord about doing a record for me. Got word back from Benny's manager that he would record a 5 song EP for me for 20k. Reached out to some people but we couldn't get the money together in time... and I wasn't 100% sold on it. I mean, I like Benny but out of the 4 main Griselda dudes (including Mach), I think he's the most boring. But he seems to be the one younger heads are loving the most... so I guess I could have pushed harder and tried to get that 20k (which would probably be worth 60-80k now from streams / sales and shit) .. but it didn't happen.

Back in like August of last year, I approached Benny and Flee Lord about doing a record for me. Got word back from Benny's manager that he would record a 5 song EP for me for 20k. Reached out to some people but we couldn't get the money together in time... and I wasn't 100% sold on it. I mean, I like Benny but out of the 4 main Griselda dudes (including Mach), I think he's the most boring. But he seems to be the one younger heads are loving the most... so I guess I could have pushed harder and tried to get that 20k (which would probably be worth 60-80k now from streams / sales and shit) .. but it didn't happen.

Oh yea u missed that one lol damn! Well maybe u can get Ramar and Fahim in the room still!!

Hus, Mach and Smoovth re-making Wu-Tang's Ice Cream? Yes please..

YEEEE! Shit slaps! This is a great pickup for like 16 USD shipped!

YEEEE! Shit slaps! This is a great pickup for like 16 USD shipped!

Ordered it last night.. I know you told me about it a while ago so I checked and I think it's even cheaper now???

yoooooo

i guess this 5 o' clock shadow LP never came to be, but this song exists:

is this from a project? I feel like I've heard it. Also some great reads about Mach in that tumblr link!

Back