Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

I need to start cutting back myself (which usually doesn't work out well admittedly🙈) but getting rid of a few unnecessary direct debits is a start I think this might have to be one of the first to go sadly, for now anyway

guys, relax.
the LovesVinyl delivery has arrived.
I've got my August (?) delivery minutes ago.
I don't ever remember when I selected this, it's Massive Attack.

I'm now waiting for Blondie and the free copy of Master of Puppets, which I believe will arrive together with the September shipment (in early October)

guys, relax.

I'm now waiting for Blondie and the free copy of Master of Puppets, which I believe will arrive together with the September shipment (in early October)

There is hope for us all then! It is approximately a whole month late though!

guys, relax.

me now: 🏃to the office post box

There is hope for us all then! It is approximately a whole month late though!
i know. but with these things, I've learned to relax....
;)

by the way, have you news about your Single Lock Records delivery?
I've ordered 3 LPs and 1 T-shirt.
The T-shirt arrived on Tuesday, no sign of the records yet...

P
;)

by the way, have you news about your Single Lock Records delivery?
I've ordered 3 LPs and 1 T-shirt.
The T-shirt arrived on Tuesday, no sign of the records yet...

Not yet. I missed a delivery yesterday so I’ll be down the depot tonight but I’ve a few different things ordered at the moment so I’m not sure what this one will be haha!

I have too tbh & what I said earlier about quitting isnt really about the delay. They were fair in how they handled that with a free record. I just personally feel I maybe should cut spend, stop curation, buy only what is necessary & what I actually really want. Really feel like VMP need to go atm 🤦🏻‍♂️

All good in the hood now true to their word this week
View attachment 18121
Plus this also came today for my daughter, she has them all now, 3 x freddie & 1 x brian, john, roger
View attachment 18122

Excellent
Hope mine arrives soon.
Also would like my single lock records (a couple of u mentioned them earlier). Shipping uodates stopped about a week ago. No idea if they have even arrived in The UK. But ive got a long way to go before i chase them, considering they gave us free international shipping !

Excellent
Hope mine arrives soon.
Also would like my single lock records (a couple of u mentioned them earlier). Shipping uodates stopped about a week ago. No idea if they have even arrived in The UK. But ive got a long way to go before i chase them, considering they gave us free international shipping !

My single lock was a missed delivery yesterday and I picked it up today so you shouldn’t have too long to wait. Hoping this one turns up tomorrow now!

I prefer this new thing of paying on the 1st of the month going forward. When is the next bunch of albums due for announcement?

Back