Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

So are these guys still running ? Seen nothing recently posted

Jesus I forgot about this sub completely the last number of weeks until you posted tbh 😳

they deemed thier factory to be non essential and shut it. 2 months of subs have been postponed. they haven’t charged for subs in the meantime. i got an email today. If they can open the factory mid may they’ll start pressing then and bill on 1st June and post thereafter.

they deemed thier factory to be non essential and shut it. 2 months of subs have been postponed. they haven’t charged for subs in the meantime. i got an email today. If they can open the factory mid may they’ll start pressing then and bill on 1st June and post thereafter.
I know I quit but I really hope they can bounce back 🤞🏼 I always said if curation got better again I would go back

They’re back open again. Billing on 1st, shipping from 8th. Starting with the three albums that were offered for March before the shutdown.

Have you heard anything about their new/upcoming Irish music sub?

No nothing, I’m guessing that with them having to shut the factory that it is on the back burner for now. Whilst the link I posted above still works there I no longer any mention of it on their main site.

They did say that they had been using the time down to develop a new better web experience so maybe they’ll revisit it when they launch a new site/interface?

oh, I wasn't aware they had to close the factory :-/ Is that temporary or a definitive move?

It was temporary during covid. They reopened in mid May and have moved the March records to May and will charge dispatch 1/8 June as opposed to 1/8 April.

Ho cool! Would have been a pity for them to lose the pressing business

Oh yeah definitely, I’d hope that the pressing business is the core, because they are very good at that, and that things like the club are just an extra income stream and a way of advertising the plant.

Back