Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Got an email this morning! My June box has shipped today following a bit of catch up over the last 2/3 weeks of them being back after COVID. They’re skipping July to clear up any outstanding issues and then next charge/delivery will be August. They announced these 3 for August. All black vinyl but they’re pressing all 3 again!

2C5F0C5F-FFC8-4675-9BF6-9C702C97CF10.jpeg

Got an email this morning! My June box has shipped today following a bit of catch up over the last 2/3 weeks of them being back after COVID. They’re skipping July to clear up any outstanding issues and then next charge/delivery will be August. They announced these 3 for August. All black vinyl but they’re pressing all 3 again!

View attachment 53670
What will you choose?

The jazz is tempting for a rejoin.

My copy of nightclubbing arrived yesterday. Looks nice and was pressed by them again which was always their unique selling point in my opinion!

They also announced the new picks, payment 1/9 delivery the week after. Again all on black and all pressed by themselves.

I think that this month finally represents the opportunity I needed to give Rory Gallagher a go!

2433845D-35E4-4B7C-B102-7989137F5CA1.jpeg41DA16F4-0212-423A-9B2B-97633EB49FB2.jpeg14300ED7-6362-491A-88FF-FEED8FC481F5.jpeg

My copy of nightclubbing arrived yesterday. Looks nice and was pressed by them again which was always their unique selling point in my opinion!

They also announced the new picks, payment 1/9 delivery the week after. Again all on black and all pressed by themselves.

I think that this month finally represents the opportunity I needed to give Rory Gallagher a go!

View attachment 60582View attachment 60581View attachment 60583

You need some Rory Gallagher in your life. The dude played his ass off.

i'm playing Komachi by Meitei
it's ambient/electronic and it's very chilled out.....

after a quick check on Discogs, I don't see any Red LP versions available....
maybe this is a truly unique exclusive

I've a voucher (I got if from having 3 referrals) so I am tempted to subscribe for this month (for free) and jump out again....

i'm playing Komachi by Meitei
it's ambient/electronic and it's very chilled out.....

after a quick check on Discogs, I don't see any Red LP versions available....
maybe this is a truly unique exclusive

I've a voucher (I got if from having 3 referrals) so I am tempted to subscribe for this month (for free) and jump out again....

Yeah I’m tempted by Revelino. I’ve heard good things about them in the past so I might sample it and decide. I’m still subbed but I skipped the last 2 months.

Skipped again last month in the the end. Likely to skip again this month tbh, due to lack of availability of some of his stuff and the terrible recent remixes of the early stuff I’ve kept Waits on CD.

Skipped again last month in the the end. Likely to skip again this month tbh, due to lack of availability of some of his stuff and the terrible recent remixes of the early stuff I’ve kept Waits on CD.
is that waits pressed by them. that would be tempting

is that waits pressed by them. that would be tempting

It is. But they don’t have their own mastering done on any of them as far as I am aware. That said in terms of just the pressing the quality of the ones I’ve received so far has been very good. Are they offering subs outside Ireland & the U.K. now? I’d be glad for them if they are but I hadn’t checked in so long!

Edit: They are but with a shipping charge of €10 for Europe, US & Canada and €20 for ROW.

Reactions: Jan
Are they offering subs outside Ireland & the U.K. now? I’d be glad for them if they are but I hadn’t checked in so long!
Me Neither. They did not the last time i checked but said they would soon. But seems like not all went smoothly with them so i dont know

Me Neither. They did not the last time i checked but said they would soon. But seems like not all went smoothly with them so i dont know

They had a bit of a moment last year but they had seemed to have got though it by December/January time. They had to completely shut the factory during the first March to June lockdown so they lost 4 months of AoTMs there but they did seem to start up again pretty seamlessly after it was over, I suppose it helps when you are also the manufacturer!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan
I actually did a couple months with them to get a few things that caught my eye. I just ended my sub this month but one more record should be coming.

All the pressings I got were quite nice. No complaints. I'd return if something ever came along that was worth it. But as is always the case, price ends up being a factor for internationals.

Back