Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

November records have been delivered.
I got my colored copy of Planxty, and as per Discogs, it seems to be the first ever non-standard black.

I noticed a big change this time around, and I believe they might have listened to the complaints...
the package comes with a Certificate of authenticity confirming that all vinyl included in the package have indeed been pressed by Dublin vinyl as part of the LovesVinyl subscription service.

will post photos as soon as I have a minute

I got my colored copy of Planxty, and as per Discogs, it seems to be the first ever non-standard black.

I noticed a big change this time around, and I believe they might have listened to the complaints...
the package comes with a Certificate of authenticity confirming that all vinyl included in the package have indeed been pressed by Dublin vinyl as part of the LovesVinyl subscription service.

I like the sound of this. Sounds quite promising going forward

Yeah I got mine on Tuesday and the same! I’ll be interested to get it spinning over the weekend and see what it sounds like. That said the quality of their pressings has never really been the issue!

No sign of mine yet , but they have allowed me to skip this months selection rather than cancelling as their was nothing in the store I wanted , plus refunds processed as promised .. so hopefully the next selection will have something I want ..BELLX1 please

Wish I could be subscribed to Loves Vinyl! Even though I can see they’ve had some issues early on, it looks like an awesome subscription service. One that I would definitely join if I lived in Ireland!

I've received mine today! The etching on the Bokante D-side is lovely, the colour too (even though it looks more pink that red), and I also enjoy the certification piece. The sampler also sounds fine - I haven't played all of them yet from previous months, but this one will defo go on top of the pile.

So, this + Lisa O'Neill cover of the Pogues convinced me to commit for another month

Has this become the Ireland thread or is that still active lol.... anyway I'm not one for obi strips but this one is quite cool

Screenshot_20191203-173659_Instagram.jpg

I was one of these guys who didnt do homework, barely turned up, when I did I usually hid earphones in the sleeve of my jumper & listened to hiphop but when it came to exams I always did really well anyway 😂😂😂 completely fluked my way through school to 18

me too. that combined with booze meant first year of uni almost caught me out. I learned to work after that!

😂😂😂I've probably spent more of my life drunk than sober but I'm doing ok for myself 🤣

Im not saying I haven’t I’ve just got better at picking the times to pickle myself and the times to be sober and do some bloody work. That said tonight I’ve stayed sober but am avoiding work that really needs to be done 😳

Im not saying I haven’t I’ve just got better at picking the times to pickle myself and the times to be sober and do some bloody work. That said tonight I’ve stayed sober but am avoiding work that really needs to be done 😳
Its just hard to put the head down sometimes. Best off T'internet then aye 😂

hey guys, I've cancelled my Loves Vinyl subscription last week and obviously, last night, after hearing Lisa O'Neill singing at the Rufus and Martha Not so Silent Christmas gig, my wife expressed interest in her album.
I might be re-joining in January to swap for it, since what they have at LovesVinyl seems to be the only white vinyl version available.

Back