Los Angeles Shows, Vinyl Life, Meetups, and Earthquakes

I believe he will be at the Zebulon this month? Think I saw that correctly.

I did indeed, kinda bummed about it lol. Their current location is a short drive away and I always find parking very close with no hassle. The idea of going all the way downtown and doing the whole parking mess is going to make me less of a frequent visitor, unfortunately. Hopefully, it's a cool little space.

Yes same, I live in Los Feliz, so it was a go-to spot for me. Will be a fun excuse to go downtown, but I wish they were staying put.

I’ll be honest, my married life in the burbs has left me without fronds to see music. Vernon Reid is playing with Mike Doughty this Friday in Hollywood. This is an open invite. It’s a free show.

If I lived in LA I'd be at this in a heartbeat. It's been fun seeing what they've been doing at Mike's residency over on Instagram. He had the bass player from Soul Coughing sit in a few weeks ago.

Sup Everyone! I'm Jeff, live in Pasadena(El Sereno for now) & am glad to be here. Look forward to many discussions with you all and perhaps @ some point down the road, We can hang out & listen to some great music and share each other's stories and peruse each other's collections(although MANY of you probably have 1000x the records I have, as I don't have many). Oh and yes, I'm also a Def Leppard fan(not a super fan, but I do love their 80's output). VH? Then yes, I'm a super fan. :)

Anyways, Catch you on the boards.

Sup Everyone! I'm Jeff, live in Pasadena(El Sereno for now) & am glad to be here. Look forward to many discussions with you all and perhaps @ some point down the road, We can hang out & listen to some great music and share each other's stories and peruse each other's collections(although MANY of you probably have 1000x the records I have, as I don't have many). Oh and yes, I'm also a Def Leppard fan(not a super fan, but I do love their 80's output). VH? Then yes, I'm a super fan. :)

Anyways, Catch you on the boards.

Welcome!

Back