Look & Feel

Just tossing it out there:
I know many of you were mods, etc on the old forums but not sure how in depth you were involved in actually sourcing/adding plugins, etc. Anyways, I've helped build several Xenforo communities and have vetted damn near every add-on available. So if you have something you'd like to add, I'd be happy to suggest some great add-ons to look at. Just offering what I can.

For now, I'll just suggest this one to take donations. Members who donate can receive perks/flair/etc, while helping curb the costs (and the developer also makes a few other solid add-ons I've used if you browse through their portfolio):

Either way... NICE ONE! Stoked to see what life this takes on!

I cant wait to see what yall do this with joint.
I understand the importance of getting this up before the old one closes so no judgements :)

Mmm what do i say for a first post.
So glad i’m not on What’s Spinning ! Needles and grooves is fine !
Would be nice (i mean awesome) if by 2pm we have migrated most of forum over here !!!

Even the fish are happy and i found my avatar !

Attachments

• AC09FA0E-DA03-4677-ADBD-B918DCD07774.jpeg
    AC09FA0E-DA03-4677-ADBD-B918DCD07774.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
I am wholly in favor of a + or an ampersand.

Please don't jizz in the thread.

I know @zombie.modernist was also going to take a crack at it. Should we take proposals and have a community vote?

I can throw something up sooner than I said, like tonight or tomorrow night. Vote makes sense to me. Not my usual way of working at all but this makes sense for this type of community!

Not sure if possible but I would love to see the "watched thread" button replaced with an "unread watched thread" option simillar to how the VMP forum ran. Also would like to customize/change how notifications work, right now it alerts me whenever someone posts in a watched thread which I don't think anyone would actually use.

Not sure if possible but I would love to see the "watched thread" button replaced with an "unread watched thread" option simillar to how the VMP forum ran. Also would like to customize/change how notifications work, right now it alerts me whenever someone posts in a watched thread which I don't think anyone would actually use.

I think you can customize those alerts in your Preferences.

I found the blue button with up arrow to move back to the top of page only shows on some pages and I can't figure out why? I am at the bottom of this page and there is no arrow to return to top...I am clearly missing something! Ideas?

I found the blue button with up arrow to move back to the top of page only shows on some pages and I can't figure out why? I am at the bottom of this page and there is no arrow to return to top...I am clearly missing something! Ideas?

And while looking around, I noticed that the "return to top" button shows up if you move up and down a little bit (with a scroll mouse, etc) but isn't there as a default. Kinda like a hidden taskbar situation. Okay, I'm good. :)

Back