Let's See What Makes Your Vinyl Spin!

This thread is inspiring me to slow down on the records in order to save money for some upgrades!

Same - I'm just in awe of all of your systems... and I've now learned of a bunch of new amazing brands of kit. @phramenma has a stunning system, as does @HiFi Guy , @AnthonyI, @Mather and others...

Lebens, Klipsch Forte speakers, amazing Zu Audio speakers ... I'm just jaw on the floor over here!

Time to work hard & get a couple of decent bonuses to ramp up the setup... my little modest one which I will post when the light doesn't look shit...

Same - I'm just in awe of all of your systems... and I've now learned of a bunch of new amazing brands of kit. @phramenma has a stunning system, as does @HiFi Guy , @AnthonyI, @Mather and others...

Lebens, Klipsch Forte speakers, amazing Zu Audio speakers ... I'm just jaw on the floor over here!

Time to work hard & get a couple of decent bonuses to ramp up the setup... my little modest one which I will post when the light doesn't look shit...
Rome wasn't built in a day my friend. Figure out a budget and start planning, it doesn't have to happen over night and keep an eye out for the right opportunities. It really just takes a little commitment and just by curbing your vinyl purchases a bit you would be amazed how quickly the little system next egg grows. Remember there are a lot of forum members willing to share their experience and knowledge and most of all, we all started somewhere ;)

0517_0519.jpg

Last edited:
Rome wasn't built in a day my friend. Figure out a budget and start planning, it doesn't have to happen over night and keep an eye out for the right opportunities. It really just takes a little commitment and just by curbing your vinyl purchases a bit you would be amazed how quickly the little system next egg grows. Remember there are a lot of forum members willing to share their experience and knowledge and most of all, we all started somewhere ;)

View attachment 2716
Before and after pics is fun! I'm going to see what pics I have on my computer later.

Oh, 100%. I know of at least one dealership in town. I'll swing in there at some point to try to hear them, but I don't like to request set up of anything unless I honestly have my wallet ready to make some moves.

Finally got my system set back up after the move. Components all the same as it was before, but new cabinet and new speaker stands.

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon with Ort 2M Red
Outlaw Audio RR2150 (integrated phono)
KEF LS50 speakers
Sennheiser HD 6XX

The cabinet is smaller than I was expecting it to be when I bought it... I wish I could have set the TT and receiver side by side. Plenty of room for improvements in both hardware and setup, but it's mine and I'm happy for now :)

Back