Let's See What Makes Your Vinyl Spin!

Peter Tyson have one left with the £75 off code. Thats where most us uk lot picked up ours

Alas, after picking up an Insight, I'm done for this year.
I will watch with beady eyes in 2021.
I have a few records that could do with a good clean! One day, one day!😁

Alas, after picking up an Insight, I'm done for this year.
I will watch with beady eyes in 2021.
I have a few records that could do with a good clean! One day, one day!😁
Once the world is back to normal I'll do a stack for you. Looks like we're practically neighbours

And that code seems to come up at least once every 2 months too

Because I like seeing other people’s system, I guess I should share mine. I decided to go the minimalist route, with actives. I live in an apartment and this allows me to save space. I know “audiophiles” look down on them, but it certainly is the best bang for your bucks. In a year or 2 I will trade my phono pre-amp, most likely to a Sutherland 20/20, and I should be satisfied for the many years to come. Further down the road I may go with a tube amp and floorstanders, but not in the foreseeable future.
Edit: I meant Sutherland 20/20, not duo.
E1C8EE23-D130-4A1E-958B-8EBAF39693E6.jpeg832210A6-A016-4A7B-B41B-C890B428772F.jpeg

Last edited:
Because I like seeing other people’s system, I guess I should share mine. I decided to go the minimalist route, with actives. I live in an apartment and this allows me to save space. I know “audiophiles” look down on them, but it certainly is the best bang for your bucks. In a year or 2 I will trade my phono pre-amp, most likely to a Sutherland duo, and I should be satisfied for the many years to come. Further down the road I may go with a tube amp and floorstanders, but not in the foreseeable future.
View attachment 78900View attachment 78901
The Graham Slee phonos are pretty great. I especially liked the Reflex. If you check out the GS forum, they have a loaner program if you want to see how it sounds in your system.

Back