View attachment 194250

1st place:

@Jan - Ella Fitzgerald

2nd place - 5th place:

@Turbo - Miles Davis
@ranbalam - John Cage

@LeeVing - Grace Jones
@Wicked Dreamer - Dolly Parton

Winners - please send me your Venmo, PayPal or Zelle! If you don’t have ANY of these, we can work something out!

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for playing! See y’all on the other thread.
Thanks a lot. My eldest daughter is called Ella so that must have been the lucky charm

View attachment 194250

1st place:

@Jan - Ella Fitzgerald

2nd place - 5th place:

@Turbo - Miles Davis
@ranbalam - John Cage

@LeeVing - Grace Jones
@Wicked Dreamer - Dolly Parton

Winners - please send me your Venmo, PayPal or Zelle! If you don’t have ANY of these, we can work something out!

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for playing! See y’all on the other thread.
I was initially going to buy a pack of those Oracle Cards with the 20 I won, but instead I think I'm going to get some John Cage.

In honor of being officially nominated as Miles Davis, I went ahead and used the proceeds that came with this award to purchase this. One thing I didn't realize from @scotthilk 's photos is that these are huge! Anyway love the art, cool fun month so there we go.

View attachment 194675
Awesome! It’s a fun thing to do on a regular basis, or whenever I remember. I just pull a card and read it and sometimes I’m inspired and sometimes I’m not. Glad you had fun!

Back