Let The Music Oracles Speak: The January Vinyl Spin Challenge Thread

It's been a while since I've listened to it - but maybe I'll stick it on later tonight.

View attachment 194197

It was my first listen in quite a while, and it was just as good as I remembered. I also was thinking of how in my mind, CDs are the ideal way to listen to all the 90s/2000s Warp Records and Ninja Tune stuff.

Let's just get right into this damn thing!

Thank you all so much for playing! This was my first time hosting, and was a lot of fun. I had a great time pulling the cards, talking about each card with my wife, spinning records (ones I posted and others I didn't) and seeing what you all posted!

I definitely bought a few albums than I would have this month!

Congrats to those who finished the January contest!

I have a few prizes to give out. Before I draw, I will list the prizes:

1st Prize - $50 cash and a Pack of Musical Oracle Cards ($20 credit)

2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Prize - $20 to use on either a pack of Music Oracle Cards, or anything else you desire!

I will be using the Oracle Cards to pick the winners. I am going to go through and try to find a few artists that weren't chosen so you can see who is left. Stand by for the results!

Last edited:
IMG_9684.jpeg

1st place:

@Jan - Ella Fitzgerald

2nd place - 5th place:

@Turbo - Miles Davis
@ranbalam - John Cage

@LeeVing - Grace Jones
@Wicked Dreamer - Dolly Parton

Winners - please send me your Venmo, PayPal or Zelle! If you don’t have ANY of these, we can work something out!

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for playing! See y’all on the other thread.

Last edited:
Back