Jazz

I know you’ve been looking forward to this one for a long time. Enjoy!
Sounds great, its the first copy I've owned so I have nothing to compare it too but it sounds sharp to my ears, perhaps not an AP or Tone Poet pressing level, but up there with like a VMP Classics or Blue Note Classics quality release

Don't you have the AP box too? Looking forward to your feedback
Yeah, that's true about the AP. This record is one of my favorite albums, and I'm a little ashamed to say I have 5 different versions of this album. Though, in my defense I have a few copies I plan on trading off or gifting to my dad/friends.

I plan to listen to this recent OJC pressing tomorrow morning, if my kids/dogs aren't too busy/noisy. Regarding the AP 45 rpm pressing, that version will be hard to top. It is just so open and airy, glass bottles clanking around, just felt so lifelike, like I was in the club listening live. I know that sounds a bit cliché, but it really wowed me when I first heard the AP 45s.

If this recent VV OJC is anything like the recent Waltz for Debbie, it'll be the best 33 rpm version available.

Yeah, that's true about the AP. This record is one of my favorite albums, and I'm a little ashamed to say I have 5 different versions of this album. Though, in my defense I have a few copies I plan on trading off or gifting to my dad/friends.

I plan to listen to this recent OJC pressing tomorrow morning, if my kids/dogs aren't too busy/noisy. Regarding the AP 45 rpm pressing, that version will be hard to top. It is just so open and airy, glass bottles clanking around, just felt so lifelike, like I was in the club listening live. I know that sounds a bit cliché, but it really wowed me when I first heard the AP 45s.

If this recent VV OJC is anything like the recent Waltz for Debbie, it'll be the best 33 rpm version available.
Yeah a good club ambiance with a good jazz album is just the chef's kiss for a recording. I might have my copy tomorrow but the postal service is unpredictable at best.

If anyone is looking for the VV OJC, Target will have it for this upcoming sale. You do the cancelation trick and it will be around $26.

I cancelled my preorder from Amazon earlier today for this so hoping it stays around!

Well, looks like the repress of one of my most sought after records is basically a giant turd thanks to TMR. Thanks Jack White!

John Scofield - A Go Go

Url: John Scofield - A Go Go

Shared from the Discogs App
@Dead C 😢

It’s criminal that the VBR series is being done by turd man. So many great titles and so many mediocre or worse pressings

Back